For athletes to immediately update their whereabouts please go to the ADAMS pages of the UKAD website at www.ukad.org.uk/pages/myadams
Last minute changes to your whereabouts can be made online. This can be done up until the last minute before a timeslot begins. It is important to remember that ALL changes are time and date recorded so retrospective changes cannot be made.
If there is an unexpected change to your schedule and you do not have access to a computer please use one of the following options:
1. Contact the UKAD’s Athlete Whereabouts line: 008000 943 7378 (WHERE RU). This call is free from land line phones.
2. Send UKAD a text message on 07786 202407. From abroad (+44)7786 202407.
If an athlete is part of the NRTP (National Registered Testing Pool) they are required to provide information on their whereabouts through the ADAMS.
This information includes:
- A complete mailing address.
- Details of any disability.
- For everyday, one specific 60-minute slot between 06:00am and 11:00pm at a specific location where the athlete will be available for testing.
- The full address of a daily (overnight) residence for each day.
- Full details of any regular activity.
- Full details of any competition they may take part in.
It is the responsibility of the athlete to ensure that the information supplied is kept up to date and is accurate at all times.
If an athlete is unavailable for testing when an Anti-Doping Organisation attempts to test the during the specific 60-minute slot as provided by the athlete, then a Missed Test may be recorded.
If an athlete fails to provide and update the required whereabouts information, then a Filing Failure may be recorded.
Any combination of three Missed Test(s) and/or Filing Failure(s) within an 18 month period will constitute an Anti-Doping Rule Violation.